im still looking for a reliable longterm collection agency to place my paper , please note: i do not require huge or big companies with high stakes, i just need sincere collectors who love to do what they are best at for long time, you wont ever complain regarding quantity of business i promise, mail me or message me if you think you want to settle down with a good client, Once again i dont wanna entertain any one timers or big talk no show types.

thanks

mr.carlisle

Tags: agency, collection, for, need, partnership

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What kind of paper, avg. balance, age, etc?

Tom

Thomas Mohr

Vice President
Beam Software 
Office: (800) 212-2326 ext. 6602
Wireless: (904) 803-6327
Fax: (904) 339-9124
Internet: www.beamsoftware.com

I am interested for my agency.  we have about 40 collectors, livevox, good at what we do.  Can you message me some details. 

Robert,

how deep can you dig to get the gold?

i am looking for smart answers and prompter the better

regards

Mr. M.Carlisle

we can dig as far as is needed.  Again, we have solid liquidation rates, and collectors that know their way to getting the money. 

COLLECTION   CONSULTANT

Company Name:

INNER-CIRCLE DEBT   SOLUTIONS

Phone:

516-804-5867

Url:

http://www.innercircledebtsolutions.com

Email:

INNER-CIRCLE@OPTIMUM.NET

DO NOT ALLOW YOUR  BUSINESS TO SUFFER   A CASH FLOW CRISIS WHILE YOU CARRY

YOUR   CUSTOMERS ON YOUR A/R! This income is the life's blood of your business!

Let   INNER-CIRCLE DEBT SOLUTIONS be your collection consultant. We offer  COLLECTION services,

On a contingency fee basis to our business clients; NO COLLECTION, NO FEE! We offer

Collection services that help you keep your  customers after the collection is made!

Try   it. You have nothing to lose and $$$EVERYTHING$$$ TO GAIN   http://www.innercircledebtsolutions.com INNER-CIRCLE@OPTIMUM.NET

Vision Financial Corp

281.374.0711 ofc

l.ledet@visionfinacialcorp.com

I can handle Montana accounts.

Jeff

i believe ive mailed you, i haven't heard from you back! my major concern is timely prompt replies!

regard

Mr.M.Carlisle

Hi,

I would definitely like to get in touch with you. I have my agents ready to work on a campaign. We will provide daily reports, access to call logs and any detail you want. I can be reached on i_collect@live.com. We can work with any age, any amount and any term.

Thanks

Sam

Hello,

My name is Richard Westbrook.

I represent MCD Financial Systems New Accounts Department.

Please call us at your earliest convenience for immediate results!

MCD Financial Systems

3301 W. Marshall Ave. #216

Longview, TX 75604

Main Number: (903) 758-9898

Fax Number: (903) 291-9898

Emails: sales@mcdcollections.com

Web Site: www.mcdcollections.com

im loooking for someone who is really hungry for long term business!

regards

Mr.m.Carlisle

Hi Mr M Carlisle,

I would like to get your email address and/or phone number to get in touch with you on a personal basis to talk about how we can benefit from each other. I am really motivated and ready to go. Can be reached on i_collect@live.com

RSS

Partner Companies

Important Links

ALSO FIND US ON

You agree that in posting to this site you will abide by the Terms of Service, which are also available below.

© 2014   Created by Mike Gibb.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title Your SEO optimized title