Is collections from home something that can be successful?

Well hello, I am wondering if anyone has knowledge or experience in having collectors work from home, if so I would be thrilled to hear what you have to say.

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, i use their client management software but i'm not an official member yet.they have an affordable client management software for just 50 dollars annually that should get you started with the tools you'll need to get the ball rolling.

Kelly, do you want to work for yourself? you can buy your own accounts and start your own company and work at your own pace with collectonarctic,com

let me know what you think

Arctic is ok and has a good interface, but there system has a lot of glitches and sometimes cust. service can be pretty slow. I developed my own software for my needs after dealing out a lot of money in the past to software vendors.

NJN is fine, but JudgmentBuy.com' free forum is growing much faster, and is a lot more fun. Just email Mark@GoGuys.com with your first and last name and I'll set you up on our free Judgment Enforcement forum.

well i'm in the asset research and recovery business and let me tell you yes you can you just have to work it work it work it that's all.

Hi Kelly,

I started an agency from home in 1998 that eventually grew to the point that I had to move into office space.  I would be happy to answer any questions for you but here are some of the things that people most commonly ask me about starting an agency from home.

Make sure to have a totally separate office space, with it's own entrance.  

Check the zoning in your town about starting a business from your home.

Make sure your office door can lock and you have locking file cabinets. 

Be prepared for the credit bureau that you choose to work with to come out and check your office and take pictures inside and out.

I hope this helps!

Michelle Dunn

Thank you Michelle.

Great advice. Also make sure your computer is password protected.

Monique - yes, I would be happy to answer any questions you have! michelle@michelledunn.com

Kelly,

I know Rick Shell used to have an interesting program for people in exactly your situation. In a nutshell, he had a large flow of purchased debt coming in, and would set up independent collectors all over the country with software and as many accounts to work as they could handle.

I don't know the current status of it, as it has been a few years since I have touched base with him.

If you are interested in learning more, there is contact information on his web site: http://www.locateservicesllc.com

Well thank you Rick I will give him a call.

Google.

RSS

Partner Companies

Important Links

ALSO FIND US ON

You agree that in posting to this site you will abide by the Terms of Service, which are also available below.

© 2014   Created by Mike Gibb.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

My title Your SEO optimized title