Party like a rock star is one way to get your money's worth at any and all conferences.
So suggest Neil Patel, in a interesting blog
for conference rookies that describes how to get your money's worth.
"The biggest value of a conference is the after parties. This is where you’ll get all the good information and learn the most. When people are loose (have a bit of alcohol in them) they’ll end up talking and sharing almost anything
Other tips include:
1. Have business cards
2. Come up with an elevator pitch
3. Knowledge is power
4. Network with high quality individuals
5. Don't eat lunch with your friends
6. Walk the floor
7. Take someone out to dinner
8. Don't forget to follow up
Read the piece in its entirety here